Friday 28 June 2013

Cara Delevigne for Mulberry AW13


Cara Delevigne is face of yet another campaign, Inspired by the English countryside, which features her in a perfect British winter and wonderland setting surrounded by owls, a pretty predictable theme for this British brand. This Photoshoot has Tim Walker written all over it. I couldn't possibly think of a better pair working together on one campaign ad.The 20-year-old supermodel said: "Mulberry is such an iconic brand. It's British, and I love the bags and clothes. Plus the campaigns are inspiring - they have a tradition of working with such cool models and creative teams. Tim Walker shot this campaign; it's not the first time I've worked with Tim, but it is my first campaign for Mulberry and I really admire his work. He's an artist, a great visionary, so I was very happy to find out I was shooting with him again."



    


                                            Shop new season now www.mulberry.com








No comments:

Post a Comment